1. The eggs will be peeled intact after the eggs are cooked and taken out and rinsed.
2. The vegetables are blanched and cooked and removed with controlled dry water.
3. Wash cherry tomatoes and cherry radish and cut into small pieces.
4. Cut into small pieces.
5. Pick the bitter chrysanthemum and wash it away.
6. Cut the fried chicken into thin strips.
7. Put all the ingredients in the basin, and cut the chicken chops into thin strips.
8. Add sugar, rice vinegar, olive oil, and salt and mix well.
9. Put the eggs on top and sprinkle with crushed black pepper. The low-fat salad is perfect.
You can choose the types of vegetables you like, and put what you like.