1. Main ingredients: flour, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers
2. Add water to the flour and stir to form a thick batter
3. Beat in an egg
4. Stir again, let stand for 10 minutes before use
5. Wash and dice cucumber
6. Wash tomatoes, peel and chop
7. Pot boil water
8. Pour the batter into a colander
9. Gnocchi flows into the pot
10. Add diced cucumbers and tomatoes
11. Season with salt and beef powder
12. Bring to a boil to turn off the fire
13. Put it out of the pot and put it in a bowl, ready to serve
1. If the batter is thinner, it will run quickly. If the batter is dry, you can press it repeatedly with a spoon.
2. It is not advisable to add light soy sauce for seasoning.