1. Knead a piece of soft dough with all-purpose flour and cold water. The amount of water is about 60% of the amount of flour. First use chopsticks to stir it into a flocculent shape, and then knead it into a dough without dry powder. Knead it again after 10 minutes with the plastic wrap. The dough is smooth. And moisturize; once again Mongolian plastic wrap until the start of production;
2. Wash and drain the leeks, chop them for later use, beat the eggs into a bowl, and make an appropriate amount of shrimp skins;
3. Heat the pan with cold oil, pour the beaten egg liquid into the pan, use chopsticks to stir continuously in one direction to make the egg liquid solidify and be beaten into small lumps, then pour the shrimp skin into the pan and mix evenly. Let cool and set aside; leeks and shrimp skins are more oily, so you can put more oil;
4. When the egg and shrimp skin is cool, pour the chopped chives into the pot and mix evenly. Sprinkle salt before filling the pie to prevent the soup from coming out. In addition, the shrimp skin is also salty, so put the salt appropriately; if you think it is too wood, you can drizzle Some sesame oil can also increase the fragrance;
5. The dough is very soft. Sprinkle a little flour on the chopping board, roll the dough into long strips, divide them into small pieces, and roll them into round skins with a thicker middle and thinner edges, the size of a palm, and it’s okay if you roll it out for a while. Can be saved when
6. Take proper amount of leek stuffing and put it on the skin, how much depends on your craft;
7. Pinch the edge of the skin with the method of making a bun. If you don't know how to make a bun, just pinch the edge to the middle, and then twist the noodles in the middle up and pull off, so that there will be no thick skin in the middle;
8. The wrapped buns are gently pressed between the two palms to form a pie-like shape. Put them on the curtain first, and then bake them together;
9. Heat the frying pan, apply a little oil on the frying pan with a brush, put the pie into the frying pan, and brush a little oil on the surface of the pie; after the bottom is set, you can turn the pie over and fry it, and turn it over several times in the middle It can be done with or without the lid. Keep the mid-range firepower until there are beautiful burn marks on both sides.
1. The dough for the pie must be soft. After the dough is kneaded, it needs to be thoroughly squeezed, and the wrapped pie can be thin and thick;
2. Because the stuffing is cooked, it doesn't take too long to cook. Adjust the fire power at any time during the process, so that both sides are golden and cooked, and you can get out of the pot;
3. This kind of filling is very tempting with egg, shrimp skin, and chive fragrance. It is not recommended to dip in vinegar when eating, as it will block the fragrance.