1. Prepare all the ingredients and tools that should be prepared.
2. To make the custard crust, mix 130 grams of low-gluten flour, 15 grams of high-gluten flour, 20 grams of butter, 2.5 grams of caster sugar, and 1 gram of salt to form a smooth dough.
3. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
4. Put 90 grams of butter in the fresh-keeping bag.
5. Use a dough stick to thin the butter into a rectangular shape and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
6. Take out the refrigerated dough and press it into a thin rectangle with a dough stick.
7. Put the refrigerated butter on the dough.
8. Wrap the butter around the dough.
9. Use a dough stick to press the rectangle.
10. Fold up the two ends of the dough again.
11. Fold in half again.
12. Wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
13. Take the refrigerated noodles into the refrigerator and press them into a rectangular shape with a rolling pin.
14. Fold the quilt into pieces again like folding a quilt, gently roll on it with a dough stick, and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
15. Press the refrigerated noodles into a rectangle with a noodle stick.
16. Then three folds.
17. Use the dough stick to press the rectangle again.
18. Circle the noodles from the longest part, cut them into two-centimeter sections with a knife, put them on the egg tart tray, stick a little flour on the thumb, and knead it into the shape of the egg tart tray.
19. Wake up the finished egg tart mold for 20 minutes.
20. For the egg tart water, put together 120 ml of whipped cream, 80 ml of milk, 8 g of condensed milk, and 30 g of caster sugar. Put them in a heated water-proof pot and mix well.
21. Wait for the tart water in the bowl to cool until it is not hot. Sift in 10 grams of flour and mix well.
22. Add the egg yolk liquid and stir well.
23. Add a seven-cent full egg tart water.
24. Put it in an oven that is preheated for 10 minutes at a temperature of 220 degrees, and bake for 25 minutes.
25. The delicious egg tarts are changing step by step.
26. Looks good.
27. It is really good and very successful.
When kneading noodles, you should grasp the amount of water. The steps of refrigerating the mixed noodles must be refrigerated. After the custard crust is kneaded, it is best to wake up for half an hour or put it on refrigerated ice for ten to twenty minutes to let the custard crust shape. Don't pour the egg tarts too full, it's about seventy points full.