1. Prepare the materials
2. Cut the eggplant into thicker slices, add salt and marinate for 15 minutes
3. Cut into 4 cloves of cherry tomatoes, cut parsley into small pieces, smash garlic, and chop mint leaves
4. Pickled eggplant to remove moisture
5. Brush the frying pan with oil, add the eggplant and fry until cooked
6. Let the fried eggplant cool down until it is not hot, then cut into small pieces
7. Add eggplant, cherry tomatoes, coriander, and mint leaves to a large bowl, add minced garlic, red wine vinegar, salt and oil and mix well.