1. Minced shallots, garlic, chili, dried shrimp, coriander.
2. Remove the root and cut the enoki mushrooms in half.
3. The baby cabbage is boiled and rolled with enoki mushrooms, and a toothpick is inserted to set the shape.
4. Saute the scallions, garlic and shrimps, season with very fresh fish sauce, add the white jade roll and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add scallions, garlic, chili, and chili powder for seasoning, barbecue sauce, and drizzle with hot oil.
The sauce of this dish can be seasoned as you like, and the Thai-style sweet and sour taste is also good.