1. Spread butter on the baking bowl and set aside.
2. Cut the cod into 2 pieces from the middle.
3. Put the marinade on it, spread well, and marinate for 5 minutes.
4. Roll up the fish pieces and put them in a baking bowl. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
5. Put 2 tablespoons of butter in a small pot after melting.
6. Rub in the lemon zest.
7. Use a garlic press to press in the garlic and mix well.
8. Pour it on the rolled fish.
9. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until cooked.
10. How to make the sauce: In a small pot, add 1 tablespoon of butter to melt.
11. Add the shrimp and stir fry for 1 minute.
12. Add 2 teaspoons of curry and stir fry until fragrant.
13. Pour in 200ML of cream and cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
14. Season with salt and pepper at the end. Pour the sauce on the grilled fish.
It is best to use lime zest instead of lemon.