1. Ingredients: tofu, fish bones (cleaned and cut), sliced ginger, chives
2. Tear the tofu out of the package, buckle upside down on the plate, and set aside.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of oil to the pot to heat, and add the ginger slices to the pot.
4. Then, add the cut fish bones and stir fry.
5. Then, add 1 tablespoon of cooking wine.
6. Add an appropriate amount of water, stir and boil for 3 minutes.
7. Then, add the tofu, stir and bring to a boil.
8. Finally, add 1.5 tablespoons of salt.
9. Add 0.5 scoop of MSG.
10. Season to mix well.
11. Put the chives in, and it's ok.