1. Chop the green onion, mince the ginger, and shred all the raw materials for later use.
2. Put water in a pot to boil, add some salt and mushroom essence to taste, then add shredded king oyster mushrooms to a boil on high heat and simmer for three minutes on low heat.
3. Then put it in a bowl and soak for later use.
4. Take out the shredded mushrooms, squeeze the water (be sure to squeeze the water), and then wrap in the dry powder (note that you must pat evenly and pat more powder, otherwise it will stick together when frying).
5. Heat the oil in the pan to a high temperature, then fry the shredded mushrooms in the pan until golden brown. Be careful to stick together when frying.
6. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, stir-fry the ginger, then add the bean paste, chili sauce, tomato sauce and fry the red oil, then put the black fungus into the pot, add some water, light soy sauce, sugar, mushroom essence, and vinegar to adjust the flavor. (The scent of fish is sweet, sour and slightly spicy. The ratio of sugar, vinegar and chili pepper is 1:1:1.2. This ratio is directly related to the taste of this dish. If you don’t cook well for the first time, you can try it a few more times, especially if you put it In the case of sugar and vinegar, the general vision is to put more sugar on the top, and the taste will be poor if the vinegar is put too much).
After seasoning, add green and red pepper shreds to the dish (the color will turn yellow if it is put early, which will affect the appearance of the dish), and finally add the fried shredded mushrooms and stir-fry for a while.
Green and red peppers can play a role in increasing the beauty of the dishes. You can't fry them yellow. This must be paid attention to. The time should be controlled when frying.
Pick up the pot and put it on the plate, and the production is complete.
Released by Dabing Studio