by Tianshan Cocoa
1. Ingredients: 500 grams of fresh silver carp. Accessories: appropriate amount of vegetable oil, appropriate amount of salt, 10 grams of ginger, 1 green onion, 10 grams of light soy sauce, 10 grams of cooking wine, a spoonful of chili sauce (about 20 grams), 2 grams of pepper powder ( Optional)
2. Wash the fresh silver carp to remove the internal organs and the black film in the belly. This is the basis for making the fish not fishy. Cut into pieces and steam the fish to eat fresh, so the fresh fish is best.
3. Wash and slice the green onion and ginger, then wash some chives and coriander. The coriander and fish are a perfect match, and the seasoning is better.
4. Mix the fish cubes, cooking wine, light soy sauce, pepper powder, green onion and ginger together, and marinate for 10 minutes.
5. After marinating, add a tablespoon of chili sauce on top. The chili sauce is very salty. Generally, there is no need to add salt. When steaming, pick out the green onion and ginger, and then add fresh green onion and ginger. In this way, the fishy smell of fish is greatly reduced.
6. It is best to put the marinated fish cubes in a deep plate or deep bowl, because there is more water vapor when steaming, so add it to the rice cooker
7. Start the "Nutrition Steam" mode
When the time is up, unplug the rice cooker, take out the fish cubes, and gently stick the steamed fish in with chopsticks. If you don't stick the chopsticks, it will be cooked.
Sprinkle the fish cubes with chopped green onions. Some people say that the steamed fish cubes need to be changed to reduce the fishiness. Is it correct, friends, do you know?
9. Heat the pan with cold oil, heat the oil to about 100 degrees of smoke, and pour it on top of the chopped shallots on top of the fish pieces. This way, pour the chopped shallots on top of the chopped shallots, which will stimulate the aroma to be more intense. You can sprinkle the coriander on it to make it more fragrant. It's thick and delicious.
1. The silver carp can be replaced with other fish, the same is true, such as grass carp, bass, etc.
2. The marinating time should not be too long, or the fish will get old and become firewood. The chili sauce and light soy sauce have a salty taste. Generally, there is no need to add salt.