by Tianshan Cocoa
Ingredients: 400 grams of silver carp, 200 grams of rice, 100 grams of millet quinoa (the best for those who can choose to lose weight)
Accessories: vegetable oil, salt, 20 grams of ginger, 6 millet peppers, 5 chives, 30 grams of coriander, 10 grams of chicken essence, 5 grams of braised soy sauce, 10 grams of cooking wine
2. Wash the rice and quinoa. If you have time, you can soak for about 20 minutes, so that it will be soft and delicious.
3. Pour the soaked rice and quinoa into the health steam rice cooker X6, add water, close the lid of the rice cooker, turn on the power, and start the "de-sugar rice" mode; wait to enjoy the rice.
4. Remove the bones and spines of fresh silver carp and cut into small dices, mince ginger, wash and mince chives, wash and dice millet pepper.
5. Heat the pan with cold oil, heat the oil to 80% heat, lower the sliced fish, and fry on medium heat until both sides are golden brown. Add the cooking wine and stir fry evenly to give the aroma.
6. Add minced ginger and chopped shallots and stir-fry together with millet pepper to create a fragrance. Add braised soy sauce and stir-fry evenly to give the flavor of sauce.
7. Add water to a high heat and bring to a boil. Boil for about 20 minutes on medium and low heat. Be sure to burn the fish to taste. Add chicken essence, chives and coriander and stir evenly to get out of the pot. (You can also add pea cubes or tofu cubes and cook together).
8. Add chicken essence, chives and coriander, stir fry evenly, and then it will be out of the pan. (You can also add pea cubes or tofu cubes and cook together).
9. When the time for low-sugar rice is up, the rice cooker will sound and the rice is made.
10. Pour the fried diced fish on top of the steamed low-sugar rice, mix well, cover the pot and continue simmering for about 5 minutes, so that the minced vegetables and low-sugar rice will quickly blend together and taste delicious.
1. Coarse grains can be added to the rice at will, millet, quinoa, and oats can be used.
2. Add sauerkraut or diced tofu, diced peas, etc. to the diced fish to make the taste better.
3. Only after the rice is cooked, can you add the fried diced fish, so that after more stew, the taste will be more fragrant and delicious.