1. Melt the yeast with a little water, add it to the flour, then add yam powder and sugar. The sugar helps the dough to ferment. Add water in batches to knead into a softer dough that does not stick to your hands. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment in a warm place.
2. Soak the shiitake mushrooms with a little warm water, chop the pork, carrots, corn, shiitake mushrooms and chives into puree separately, I also added a piece of ginger puree
3. Put it in the basin and stir a little
4. Add sesame oil, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper, and stir clockwise. During the stirring process, add the water for soaking the mushrooms in portions, and continue to beat.
5. The made dough is about twice as big
6. Knead the made dough again and knead it into a strip
7. Cut into five equal portions
8. Take one of the dough and roll it into a round dough piece with a thick middle and thin edges
10. Wrap it like a bun, squeeze it tightly
11. Flatten it with the palm of your hand, and one pie is done
12. Follow the same steps to wrap the remaining four tortillas
13. After the second proofing until the crust swells obviously
14. Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan, put in the dough, fry on low heat, turn over and fry the second side after coloring, add a small bowl of water after the second side is colored, cover the pot and fry on medium-low heat until golden on both sides , The dough is well cooked
15. carry out
The iron stick yam powder in the pie crust has no choice but to put it