1. Place the ribs with salt and MSG aside,
2. Scallions, ginger, garlic, carrots, onions, celery, coriander,
3. Mix well with ribs, sprinkle starch and egg white, mix well and marinate for half an hour,
4. When the oil is 40% hot, deep-fry the ribs into golden brown and remove them.
5. Wash the green and red peppers and cut into pieces,
6. Take it out from the oil pan,
7. Salt, monosodium glutamate, cumin, pepper, chili noodles are drizzled with oil,
8. Brush the eggplant with oil to remove the head and tail, roast at 200° for 20 minutes,
9. Brush the adjusted sauce and bake for 10 minutes,
10. Stir ginger, garlic, and millet in a hot pot, pour in pork ribs, green and red peppers,
11. Season with appropriate amount of salt and monosodium glutamate, and sprinkle appropriate amount of white sesame seeds out of the pot.
This dish uses a lot of ingredients, which is more cumbersome and troublesome at first glance, but it's actually quite troublesome, haha, but isn't it just to enjoy the process! Haha!