by Cc Lu wants to be Monkey King
1. Add sugar and whipped cream until it is decorated like a flower, and put it in the refrigerator for later use.
2. Mix the melted butter, eggs, milk, low-gluten flour, and a pinch of salt thoroughly to make a crepe batter. The consistency of the batter is like fresh cream.
3. Preheat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot enough, take a small piece of butter and rub a layer of butter on the bottom of the pan.
4. Scoop the batter into the pan and spread it out in the same way as pancakes.
5. When you see that the sides are dry, turn the cake over and fry for about 30 seconds before it comes out of the pan. Sometimes it's the easiest to turn it by hand! !
6. Teacher Zhuang Xiangyi said: "The French say that successful crepes should be pitted on the surface like the moon." So don't worry too much about the appearance of the crust!
7. Let the crust cool slightly, and squeeze cream on one third of the crust in an arc shape.
8. Put on the sliced strawberries, this step is completely free to play, put any fruit you like, such as bananas, pineapples, etc. are delicious! !
9. Fold half of the crust in half, and then fold over half of the crust to cover it, forming a triangle shape, drizzle with a little chocolate sauce, and start eating!
1. In the pie crust, you can play at will, put any fruits you like, such as bananas, pineapples, etc. are delicious! !
2. Preheat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. After the pan is hot enough, remember to rub a layer of butter.