1. Put the cleaned chicken wings into a clean bowl. Cut the green onions into green onions, and chop the dried chilies for later use. Cut the ginger into shredded ginger.
2. Put shredded ginger, chopped dried chilies, and green onions on the chicken wings!
3. Then add 3 spoons of cooking wine, 2 spoons of lemon steamed fish soy sauce, 1 spoon of salt, and 1 spoon of sugar!
4. Put on gloves, mix a little, and mix the seasoning and chicken wings evenly! Then cover with plastic wrap, put it in the refrigerator and marinate until you get home from get off work! The marinating time is enough, so there is no need to cut the wings! I still like whole chicken wings!
5. Go home from get off work, take out the chilled chicken wings, put the wings on the plate first, and then put the juice produced during the marinating together with the ginger and so on.
6. Put it in the steamer and steam for 24 minutes according to the weight of the chicken wings! If it's a steamer, use a cold water pot, and you can count for 25 minutes after the water is boiled! What steaming is not the point! The most important thing is delicious!
7. Take out after steaming.
Remove the steamed yellow onion on the surface. Just add fresh green onions! It is recommended to shred the green onions, it looks better!
It's that simple! During the steaming process, other materials can be prepared, such as frying vegetables and the like! From cleaning to frying, 25 minutes is all right! It is equivalent to steaming chicken wings, and dinner is almost ready! If you still need to drink soup, you can cook a simple soup, remember to cook the rice! Otherwise, you can only eat chicken wings!
Note: 1. The chicken wings should be marinated for enough time. If the time is not enough, cut the sides of the chicken wings to make it easier to taste!
2. They are all simple seasonings, and children can also eat them. The amount of dried chilies is small, and they are basically not spicy!
3. The steaming time needs to be adjusted by yourself, the size of chicken wings is different!