2. The bacon is rinsed with warm water and cleaned with a brush, and sliced for later use.
3. Cut the line pepper and green onion with an oblique knife, and cut the ginger into strips.
4. Put a small amount of oil in the wok, pour in the bacon and stir well, then add an appropriate amount of hot water and cook on a low heat.
5. Cook until the water evaporates, continue to fry the fat of the bacon on a low heat, and wait until the fat part becomes transparent.
6. In another pan, heat the pan with cold oil, stir fry the ginger and green onions to create a fragrant flavor.
7. Add string pepper, add light soy sauce, stir and stir well.
8. Add bacon and stir fry together, add white wine, stir fry until cooked.
1. Because this bacon is relatively soft, I didn't cook or steam it first. This depends on the condition of the bacon.
2. I did not add salt during the cooking process because my method did not lose the salty taste in the bacon, and there are soy sauce with salt, so adding salt is too salty.