1. Ingredients preparation
2. First, use absorbent paper to absorb the water on the surface of Longli fish, use steak sauce to cut the fish into fish steaks, and let them taste for more than half an hour.
3. Take a flat plate, pour the fried powder, wrap the fish steak with a layer of fried powder,
4. Then quickly drizzle with water, then wrap it with a layer of fried powder, and repeat three times.
5. The thickly wrapped fish steak is ready,
6. Start a hot pot, add oil, and heat it up to 120 degrees or more.
7. Quickly put in the fish steak and fry it quickly until light yellow
8. Turn it over and fry it until golden brown on both sides, and you can start the pot.
9. Remember to put it on absorbent paper to absorb the excess oil, top with lettuce, drizzle with tomato sauce, and eat it while it is hot.
1. Fish material can also be fish fillets without cod, such as cod.
2. The oil temperature must be heated in place, that is, the fish can be processed and mature soon, so be careful not to fry it for too long.
3. Fried foods are best served with some vegetables.
4. If there are eggs, you can also change the water to egg liquid.