1. Wash and cut all the vegetables and ham.
2. The instant ramen I used. But sliced noodles are better, and it's too cold to go out. It is recommended that you use a knife to cut the noodles.
3. Take out the noodles when they are half cooked, and set aside in cold water.
4. Pour the oil, and put the chili pepper when the oil is hot.
5. After the peppers are fragrant, put the carrots, onions, rape, and enoki mushrooms in the pot and turn them over.
6. After watching the enoki mushrooms become soft, put the leeks and ham in the pot and stir-fry them evenly.
7. After stirring evenly, put all the seasonings except the pepper powder into the pot and stir fry.
8. After the vegetables are softened, add the noodles that have been boiled in cold water and stir fry evenly. Just before out of the pan, put the pepper powder into the stir fry evenly.
If you like spicy food, you can add more chili. The chili must be fried to get a spicy taste. The sesame pepper powder must be put later, otherwise it won’t be numb. I recommend everyone to use sliced noodles to taste better.