1. Wash the leek and cut into sections to control the moisture; rinse the cooked noodles with water to control the moisture. If you don't have cooked noodles, you can use raw noodles to cook until 8 minutes cooked, then remove the noodles to cool and control the moisture. This kind of cooked noodles is generally available in stores selling dumpling wrappers. The taste is very good, and the fried noodles in supermarkets and stores are made of this kind of noodles.
2. Wash the mung bean sprouts to control the moisture. Mung bean sprouts and leeks are rich in cellulose, which can clear the stool and detoxify the intestines, thereby achieving the effect of weight loss, which is very suitable for women who are losing weight.
3. Pick up the frying pan, beat an egg and stir fry.
4. Add mung bean sprouts and stir well
5. Add the noodles and stir-fry quickly, then add the leeks, pour in the soy sauce and stir-fry until they are colored, add salt and Laoganma chili sauce, stir-fry, and then serve. For the milder taste, you don’t need to add salt. A spoonful of Laoganma chili sauce is just right. You can choose chili sauce according to your preference, or leave it alone.
A nutritious fried noodle with delicious color and flavor, is it greedy for you?