by Shredded Potato Burrito
1. The dough is made up, kneaded smoothly, and rubbed. For 500 grams of flour, I added about 270 grams of water.
2. Cut the fat and lean pork into small cubes, add a little oil to the wok and stir-fry slowly
3. Until all the fat is fried, the remaining meat residue can be used for filling
4. Wash the green peppers and remove the pit
5. Chopped green onion and ginger
6. Rub the radish into silk with a tool
7. Boil water in a pot, blanch the shredded radish, take out the hot shredded radish immediately, cool and dry
8. Shredded radish simply chop a few knives, put in the prepared meat crisps, green peppers and green onions
9. Add salt, oyster sauce, pepper, cooking oil and sesame oil
10. Mix well into stuffing
11. Hao Hao dough is made into dough rolls, which are twice the size of dumpling dough
12. Encrusted, wrapped into small buns
13. Spread some oil on the bottom of the frying spoon, put in the wrapped small buns, and fry on low heat
14. Seeing that the bun is formed, add boiling water to the bottom slightly, and the water reaches half of the height of the bun
15. Put the lid on, in the fire room
16. About 10 minutes or so, fry the water to dry, open the lid, and fry to remove the moisture.
The rest of the fried crispy pork can be used to make shortbread, and the stir-fry is very good.