1. Soak the black fungus in water, remove the roots, and wash
2. Tenderloin slices; put the meat slices in a bowl, and use a little cooking wine and dry starch to grab evenly
3. Slice the cucumber diagonally
4. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot to boil, add the black fungus to blanch water; remove the black fungus after blanching
5. Put a proper amount of oil in the wok, add the chopped green onion to explode the aroma; add the meat slices and stir fry; after the meat slices change color on both sides, add a small amount of soy sauce, stir evenly, and serve.
6. With the help of the bottom oil in the pan, add the cucumber slices; stir-fry a few times quickly, the cucumber is easy to ripen
7. Put in black fungus; put in sliced meat
8. After a quick stir-fry, put an appropriate amount of salt to taste; after stir-fried evenly again, you can start the pan