1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Dice the shiitake mushrooms and blanch them in water in advance.
3. Dice sausages, carrots, and garlic sprouts.
4. Ruliang preferably washes the germ rice coarsely.
5. Add water in the usual proportion of steamed rice and soak it.
6. Pour the right amount of cooking oil into the wok.
7. Add the sausage and stir fry.
8. Stir-fry until the sausages become more transparent.
9. Pour in garlic sprouts, carrots and shiitake mushrooms.
10. Stir-fry evenly, add two spoons (seasoning spoon) of salt and two spoons (soup spoon) of light soy sauce. Stir fry and turn off the heat.
11. Pour the vegetables into the rice.
12. Turn over with a rice spatula, and the vegetables and rice will come together.
13. Turn on the rice cooker and the rice is steamed.
14. It's that simple. Rather than taking great pains to match meals, it is better to treat yourself with a bowl of germ rice. A bowl of good rice is the best choice.
1. Don't fry the dishes, just adjust the taste a little.
2. The shiitake mushrooms must be blanched, otherwise there will be a little peculiar smell.
3. Put the dishes according to your own preferences. If you like to eat vegetables and meat, put a little more, otherwise, put a little less.