by Water pity
1. First prepare the celery and the shrimps. Cut the celery diagonally into small pieces. After peeling the shells of the prawns, remove the heads and tails of the shrimps, pick out the shrimp threads, rinse them, and drain them for later use.
2. Prepare a pot of water, add a little salt and boil until boiling, add celery to blanch water.
3. It doesn't take too long to blanch the water. Take out about 1 minute and drain in cold water for later use.
4. Bring the water to a boil again, put the shrimp in the sieve and pass 2 times of hot water.
5. Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger and sauté fragrant, pour in the celery.
6. Drizzle with a little soy sauce, then sprinkle with a little salt and freshly ground pepper. Stir evenly over high heat.
7. Pour in the shrimps, add a few drops of sesame oil, and stir well.
8. Finally, pour in a little water and starch to collect the juice, and you can put it on the pan.
1. Add some salt when blanching the water to keep the color of the dishes from yellowing and reduce the loss of nutrients.
2. Shrimp can not be blanched, so use cooking wine and shredded ginger in advance to pickle it to remove the fishy, the effect is better.