1. Wash the prawns, cut off the long beards and sharp beaks, and use a toothpick to pick out the shrimp thread at the third joint.
2. Pour oil in the pan, a little more than usual, add green onions, ginger, garlic, star anise, and pepper to fry until fragrant.
3. Pour the prawns in controlled dry water.
4. Stir fry a few times and pour in the cooking wine.
5. Cover the pot and simmer for 1 minute.
6. Finally, add salt to get out of the pot.
1. Cut off the sharp mouth of the shrimp so that you won't stick it in your mouth when you eat it.
2. Pick the shrimp thread with a toothpick to keep the complete shape of the prawn.
3. Don't keep the soup too dry. When eating shrimp, dip it into the juice to make it more fragrant.