1. Carrots and cauliflower are washed and drained, and black fungus is washed and soaked for 2 hours
2. Put oil in the pan, fry the carrots first, then add garlic cloves, cauliflower, black fungus, and stir fry a few times
3. Add water (don't add too much)
4. Turn off the heat, cover and cook until the vegetables are soft
5. Give light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and add some water to starch (too much water)
6. carry out
If you don’t have too much water, you don’t need to add water starch (if you have too much water, you can’t help it). If you like peppers, you can also add peppers. Because the light soy sauce and oyster sauce have salt in this dish, there is no need to add additional salt.