1. Prepare the ingredients, soak the sea snake with a little cooking wine and water for 15 minutes.
2. Clean the zucchini and cut it into four pieces and then diagonally cut it into small pieces of even thickness.
3. Pour appropriate amount of water into the pot, boil, add zucchini cut into small pieces, add a little salt and a teaspoon of oil, blanch and remove.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pan, 60% of the heat, and add the blanched zucchini slices.
5. Stir-fry evenly, add the soaked sea snake fish and stir fry together.
6. Quickly stir fry the two foods together and add a little salt.
7. Add a little sugar to taste according to the saltiness and turn off the heat.
8. Delicious, delicious, refreshing and appetizing fried zucchini.
1. This is a quick dish. Adding some salt and oil when blanching zucchini can maintain its color and crispness to the greatest extent.
2. The sea snake has a salty taste, so you don't need to add too much saltiness.