by Shredded Potato Burrito
1. The ingredients are ready, I use a small fruit radish, one is about 400 grams
2. Rub the radish into silk with a grater. Of course, you can cut it with a good knife.
3. Chop garlic and fresh ginger into minced shapes, and chop them as much as possible
4. Pour 2 times the boiling water into the chili powder, stir it, let the chili powder fully absorb the water
5. Put the minced ginger and garlic into the chili powder bowl, and at the same time add the monosodium glutamate and salt to stir
6. Squeeze the shredded radish slightly to get some moisture out, don’t grab it too dry
7. Put in the mixed ingredients
8. After mixing well, let it stand for half an hour and then simply stir. It's more refreshing to eat after refrigerating in the refrigerator
Just mix the shredded radish and let it stand for a while before eating, but it’s better to eat after refrigerating it in the refrigerator.
The amount of raw radish is generally 100-150 grams per day or every other day.