by Brother Xiaoyu's private house
1. Wash the radish without peeling it,
2. Actually, it doesn’t count as a dragon-cut method, because all of this is done with a knife.
3. Put the radishes in a bowl, sprinkle with sugar and marinate for an hour,
4. Marinade juice: light soy sauce, white vinegar, balsamic vinegar, salt, sugar, honey, cold boiled rice + millet spicy (the ratio of sweet and sour salt to 2+2+1),
5. Pickled radishes soak up the water (forgot to shoot in the video, there will be a lot of water),
6. Arrange the radishes, pour the marinade juice,
7. It can be kept overnight in the refrigerator with plastic wrap.
1: The finished product is a plate after I have marinated for many days, so the color has changed a bit (it does not affect the taste, it is very crisp and delicious).
2: I didn't give a specific amount of the marinade, you can make your own according to the proportion.