1. Remove the shrimp head to drain. The small river prawns I bought are relatively small, so you can use other prawns if you find it troublesome.
2. Shrimp body and ginger slices
3. Wash the rice
4. Cut the mushrooms, carrots, and garlic. You can prepare some corn kernels, onions, green beans, and substitutes. Because my husband doesn’t like green beans and corn kernels, it probably doesn’t fit his masculinity. Hahaha I didn’t put it.
5. Alright, first stir fragrant ginger slices in the oil pan, then put the shrimp heads, fry and fry until red oil, add some Huadiao wine, add water, cover and cook for 10 minutes
6. I didn’t take this photo well, this is the filtered soup
7. Fry a part of the minced garlic in the pot, then add carrots and mushrooms, stir fry, then put rice in, put salt, don’t put too much, first have a bit of bottom taste
8. Alright, when it's fried, transfer it to a casserole and spread it out. In fact, it is not recommended to use a casserole, because it is easy to control the amount of water and have a bottom, and it can be discharged in a rice cooker or a pot that does not stick to the bottom.
9. Add the broth, bring to a boil over high heat, cover and low heat for 15 minutes
10. At this point, heat the oil pan, put ginger slices, shrimp meat, remaining garlic, and salt. The oil must be hot, and the shrimp will be out of the pan as soon as it changes color and rolls up. Combine with rice, sprinkle with green onions, and start eating!
1. The small river prawns I bought were eaten with the skins. If the shrimps are larger, they can boil the head and shell together.
2. In the step of fried rice, I put some red sweet pepper powder, not spicy, only the taste of sweet pepper, I personally like it very much
3. In the step of frying the shrimp, if it is a larger shrimp, you can fry it with butter and garlic. It is also very fragrant, but forget about the calories.