1. Chop chicken legs and wings into large pieces, which makes it more enjoyable to eat
2. Add green onion, ginger, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, cooking wine, oyster sauce, salt, black pepper, mix well and marinate for an hour
3. Cut dried chili into small pieces. If you are not used to the spicy taste, it is recommended to use half of pickled pepper instead
4. The chicken is coated with flour
5. The oil is 50% hot, the chicken is put in the pot and fry for about ten minutes to remove
6. Wait for the oil temperature to rise a little, and re-explode the fire again for ten seconds
7. Leave a little base oil in the pan, throw in the ginger slices and fry, then fry the chili and pepper, and finally add the minced garlic
8. After the minced garlic is fragrant, pour in the chicken pieces, add a little salt to taste, add cooked white sesame seeds, and mix well to get out of the pan.