1. Simmer the rice, let it cool after simmering, and put it in the refrigerator to cool.
2. Prepare ingredients.
3. Fry the eggs well.
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, add garlic cloves and fry for a nice aroma.
5. Add carrots.
6. Add potatoes and stir well.
7. Add shiitake mushrooms and stir well.
8. Add peas and stir well.
9. Add the light soy sauce and stir-fry the five-spice powder until fragrant.
10. Stir-fry the ingredients.
11. Put the eggs in.
12. Add rice and stir well.
13. Stir-fry and take it out of the pan. (If the taste is weak, you can add salt appropriately)
If the rice is sticky, you can stir-fry it over low heat for a while.