1. Prepare ingredients: gluten, cucumber, green onion, ginger, garlic, aniseed
2. Scallions, ginger, garlic slices
3. Change the gluten into small pieces, either by hand tearing or knife cutting
4. Cut cucumber into small pieces
5. Put the cold oil in a hot pot into the aniseed flap, stir fry for a fragrance
6. Add green onion, ginger, garlic and stir fragrant
7. Pour soy sauce
8. Add sugar, refined salt, and cooking wine in turn
9. Put in enough water
10. Put the gluten in, "gudu" delicious
11. Put in the cucumber segments
12. Add water starch to thicken
13. The gluten alone is ready
1. The gluten alone needs to be simmering, so add a sufficient amount of soup at a time.
2. The cucumber segment is used as a starting point for embellishment, and just put it in when it is out of the pot.