by Jamie Pastoral
1. Soak fungus and shiitake mushrooms in cold water
2. Bean sprouts, carrots, dry clean, gluten clean
3. Carrots, fragrant dry cleaning, gluten shreds
4. Tear the fungus into small flowers, and cut the mushrooms into strips
5. Wash the spinach and blanch it in the pot and remove it to drain.
6. Fry the eggs in the pan and serve them out
7. Cut eggs and spinach stems into strips
8. Start the frying pan, stir the scallion and ginger into the pan, then stir-fry the fungus and mushrooms in the pan
9. Stir-fry carrots and bean sprouts
10. Fried gluten and fragrant dry in the pot
11. Stir fry with salt
12. Turn off the heat, stir-fry the eggs and spinach stems, stir-fry evenly and serve
1. The ingredients are matched according to personal preference.
2. It is not advisable to add condiments with heavy color and flavor to this dish.