1. Prepare the ingredients, soak the sea cucumbers in advance
2. Ginger cut into thin strips
3. Chopped greens
4. Wash the millet and add a proper amount of water into the pressure cooker, and put in the ginger
5. Select the baby porridge program and press ok
6. After the program is over, open the lid, put in the sea cucumbers, and cover the lid and cook for 5 minutes. The sea cucumbers are all cooked. You don’t need to cook for too long, just keep warm.
7. Add the greens, do not cover, and cook for a while at the holding position. The greens will be easy to cook, and the lid will not be so green.
8. Cooked Golden Soup Millet Sea Cucumber
It can be replaced with ordinary pots and pans, but the millet must be boiled until it is sticky.