1. All the ingredients are ready
2. Duck intestines are blanched with boiling water and cut into sections, green and red peppers are cut into sections, green onion, ginger and garlic are minced and set aside
3. Heat the pot, put the duck intestines in and stir-fry
4. Stir constantly with chopsticks to fry the water dry
5. Set aside
6. Heat up a frying pan, sauté the ginger and garlic slices
7. Add green and red peppers and fry until slightly soft
8. Pour the duck intestines and stir fry until smooth
9. Add salt
10. Pour in a little light soy sauce
11. Stir evenly to get out of the pot
1. Duck intestines can remove peculiar smell after blanching, this step is indispensable.
2. Fry the duck intestines first, and then perform the subsequent stir-frying procedure, so that the roasted duck intestines are dry and have a better taste.