1. Wash the Pleurotus eryngii, cut into sections and then slices, squeeze the water, add a proper amount of salt and stir well, marinate for 10 minutes and squeeze the water for use.
2. Slice pork belly, add appropriate amount of cooking wine to marinate, shred green pepper, prepare a spoonful of soy sauce and a spoonful of oil-consuming, ginger and millet pepper segments;
3. Heat the pan with cold oil, add pork belly slices, stir-fry until the color changes, add ginger, millet pepper and stir fragrant, (if you like spicy, add Pixian bean paste, stir-fry for red oil)
4. Pour pleurotus eryngii into high heat and stir-fry until the water comes out.
5. Add a spoonful of dark soy sauce, a spoonful of oil, and a teaspoon of sugar, and stir-fry evenly.
6. Then add green pepper shreds, stir fry, and season with appropriate amount of chicken essence before serving.