1. Slice potatoes, wash off the starch, drain the water and set aside
2. Pour more oil in the pot and increase the oil temperature to lower the potatoes
3. Deep-fried until the skin is slightly yellow and oil control
4. Stir-fry pork belly to get the oil, add ginger, garlic and pepper, stir fry evenly
5. Add a spoonful of bean paste and tempeh to stir-fry for the red oil, add green and red peppers and potatoes and stir-fry evenly
6. Add appropriate amount of light soy sauce, a spoonful of sugar, a spoonful of chicken essence, and a suitable amount of garlic leaves, stir and stir evenly.
7. Spread onions in the casserole, pour potatoes into the pot, sprinkle with sesame and coriander, and eat while heating