1. Clean chicken breasts to remove fat and fascia
2. Cut the chicken breast into two evenly thin slices
3. Use the back of a knife to lightly chop the meat on both sides against the meat fibers
4. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper evenly
5. Sprinkle some chicken powder
6. Put the chicken breast in a bowl and add a spoonful of oyster sauce
7. Knead it evenly and let it stand for two hours to marinate and taste
8. Coat both sides of the marinated chicken breast with dry starch
9. Then put it in a dish filled with egg liquid, and coat both sides with egg liquid
10. Then wrap the bread crumbs on both sides and press lightly with your hands to shake off the excess bread crumbs
11. Arrange the cooked chicken into the roasting pan
12. Brush a thin layer of oil
13. Put it into the preheated oven, 200 degrees, 20 minutes
14. Take out the grilled chicken steak and cut it into small pieces. Dip it in tomato sauce and eat it
1. The thickness of the chicken breast varies, so you need to be thinner.
2. The fiber of the chicken is very clear. Use the back of a knife to chop lightly against the direction of the fiber to cut the fiber to make the meat tender.
3. The fat and oil of the chicken breast is very clean. Before putting it into the oven, it is recommended to brush a thin layer of oil, and the finished product will taste better.
4. The baking temperature and time are adjusted according to the temperature of your own oven.