1. Half white chicken
2. Soaked dried carob,
3. Onions, ginger, star anise, pepper, cinnamon, bay leaves, dried red pepper,
4. Chop the chicken into pieces,
5. Bring the wok to a boil and blanch the chicken nuggets under water to remove blood and impurities.
6. Rinse the blanched chicken nuggets with cold water and set aside,
7. Scallions, sliced ginger,
8. Heat the wok again until low oil saute the shallots, ginger and spices,
9. After the green onion and ginger are fragrant, pour the chicken nuggets into the cooking wine and stir fry,
10. Stir-fry the chicken pieces for a while, add boiling water, cover and simmer for a few minutes, open the lid and add the beans and dark soy sauce, continue to cook with salt, when the soup is almost exhausted, season with MSG, and close the sauce over high heat.