by Dan Mo Chiba
1. The pork belly is marinated in advance with salt, the taste is very fresh, and the cooking wine and chili powder are marinated in advance.
2. Peel the potatoes and slice them, slice the lotus roots, tear the eggplant into long strips, add salt, cumin powder, and Laoganma oil and chili to marinate for five minutes.
3. The marinated seasonal vegetables are placed on a baking tray lined with tin foil.
4. The seasonal vegetables are covered with pork belly.
5. Brush the pork belly with honey and sprinkle a little chili powder on it.
6. Preheat the oven and bake at 180 degrees for half an hour before eating.
1. Spread the pork belly and brush honey on the roasting pan to make the meat fragrant and oily.
2. The eggplant is best laid under the pork belly to absorb the fat of the meat and taste better.