by Taste chew
1. A fresh golden pomfret, usually the stall owner will help kill it, you can clean up the internal organs by yourself when you come back
2. After cleaning, make a few strokes on the front and back of the fish.
3. Put the fish in the container, add a few drops of rice wine, and evenly coat the right amount of salt on the front and back of the fish body, and marinate for about ten minutes
4. Prepare some shredded ginger, garlic diced, and dried shallots
5. Clean the chives and shred them
6. Put a part of the chopped spices into the fish belly, and put the rest on the fish noodles
7. Boil an appropriate amount of water in a pot. After the water is boiled, put the fish in the pot and steam for about 13 minutes
8. The steamed fish, drizzle with a tablespoon of soy sauce
9. Spread the chopped green onions
10. Heat a pot, add appropriate amount of oil and cook to high temperature
11. Pour the peanut oil that has been heated to a high temperature
1. The processed fish should be marinated with rice wine for about ten minutes, but not too long, otherwise it will not be fresh.
2. The steamed fish should be eaten while it is hot, it will become fishy when it is cold.