1. Choose the tender okra, wash and slice
2. Put oil in the pot to heat up
3. Add chopped green onions and sauté fragrant, pour in okra and stir fry
4. Pour in water and bring to a boil, this time you can mix gnocchi
5. Put flour in the basin and add a small amount of water
6. Just mix well. If there is a lot of dry flour in the middle, you can add an appropriate amount of water several times. Be sure to add less each time, so that the gnocchi is ready.
7. After boiling, pour the gnocchi
8. Bring to a boil, pour the egg mixture
9. After boiling, turn off the heat and season with salt
1. The vegetables in the gnocchi soup can be added in the appropriate amount of your favorite vegetables.
2. If there is a lot of dry flour in the middle of mixing gnocchi, you can add water in an appropriate amount several times, and you must add less each time, so that the gnocchi will not fail.