1. Potatoes and ham are ready
2. Cut into small pieces about 1 cm square
3. Put oil in the wok, don’t need too much, just 1 tablespoon, just let the wok not dry out, add potatoes and stir fry
4. Stir-fry until the skin of the potatoes is slightly yellow
5. Add water to a boil, the amount of water only needs to be over the potatoes, add salt
6. Wash the rice and put it in the rice cooker
7. Pour potatoes and water into the rice cooker
8. After adding the ham cubes, simply mix well. At this time, check the amount of water. If it is not enough, you can add some water. I used the rice cooker's special rice measuring cup for 1 cup of rice. The water should be 1 cm higher than the potatoes and other planes.
9. When the time is up, open the lid and mix well. You can add some scallion oil to make it more fragrant.
Don't put too much water in the fried potatoes, add water when it is not enough in the rice cooker, and half of the water is more than 1 cm higher than the potato rice lamp.
The amount of ham and potatoes can be freely controlled.