1. Mix the noodles with cabbage juice, add 5 grams of salt to the noodles, knead again after waking up for 30 minutes, and set aside for use when it becomes a dough.
2. Roll the noodles into a thin rectangular shape, and use corn flour as a pavement to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
3. Fold the two sides into layers, and keep a layer in the middle, which is convenient for picking up the noodles.
4. Cut wide or narrow strips according to your preference.
5. Put the ingredients on the noodles and pour the sauce.
Adjust the juice: Put the garlic, light soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and sesame oil together to make a juice.