1. Add an appropriate amount of water to the flour and knead the dough.
2. Wash the lettuce and set aside.
3. In the morning, cook the soup of ribs, and wait a while to boil a bowl of noodles to heat up the soup.
4. Divide the dough into two small doughs, and use a rolling pin to roll each dough into an oval shape as shown in the figure. Then fold in half.
5. Use a knife to cut into thin strips of uniform width, and then start to roll the cut noodles on the panel into cylindrical noodles by hand. This process is still very troublesome. Roll one by one. Many people like to use a noodle machine. Pressing noodles is much more effortless than this, but do you feel that it is a slow sincerity to do so (I don’t say I didn’t buy a noodle maker, snickering)
6. The rolled noodles are rolled in the flour and then hung on the chopsticks and then hung on the bowl of the noodles. It is not easy to stick together.
7. The fire boiled water.
8. Add the noodles after the water is boiled, stir it with chopsticks from time to time during the cooking process to avoid sticking to the pan, and add an appropriate amount of salt.
9. The water used to cook the noodles will also remove the lettuce for later use.
10. After the noodles are cooked, put them in a basin filled with cold water. This step can make the noodles stronger and smoother.
11. Boil the ribs soup, put the previously cooked noodles in a bowl, place the leaves, cut the boiled eggs in half, and then pour the ribs soup into the bowl. This bowl of ribs soup handmade noodles is ready.
1. Vegetables can be matched by yourself. Because purple lettuce happens to be available at home, I used it, but the purple lettuce is a bit fading. It is recommended to use green leafy vegetables, such as spinach and Chinese cabbage. You can also put shiitake mushrooms. Some shiitake mushrooms should also be excellent.
2. As there is salt in the pork rib soup, you don't need to put too much salt when cooking the noodles.