An appropriate amount of red beans, wash, add water and soak for about 6 hours.
Put the soaked red beans into the pressure cooker, add water a little bit higher than the red bean noodles, press the air valve on the pressure cooker for about 6 minutes
2. After the pressure cooker is out of air, if there is soup in the pot, you can pour it into a small bowl and set aside, then add an appropriate amount of sugar according to your personal taste, and then mash the red beans with a small spoon. After the soup is satisfied with its fineness, it can be cooled, shaped and wrapped
3. Pump appropriate amount, peeled, washed, cut into thin slices, steamed in a pot until soft, let cool
4. Add glutinous rice flour to the steamed pumpkin
5. Stir well and knead into a smooth dough, then let it rest for 3-5 minutes
6. Divide the awake dough into appropriate sizes, reunite and roll it into a pie crust, and wrap it with red bean paste
7. Dump the wrapped dough until smooth
8. Gently roll the wrapped dough into a small cake with a thickness of about 1 cm.
9. Add an appropriate amount of edible oil to the pan, and add the small cakes when it is 5-6 percent hot. When it is baked to slightly yellow and form, you can turn it over and cook until it is golden on both sides.
Highly broken thoughts:
There is no need to add water when steaming the pumpkin.
You can make the red bean paste by yourself or buy it at a bakery, but you must reunite it before wrapping it so that it can be packaged and baked.