1. All the ingredients except raisins and walnuts are mixed and kneaded together until the dough can pull the film, and it is fermented at room temperature.
2. Ferment to double the size, and press the exhaust into 4 equal parts. Relax for 30 minutes.
3. Take one of them and roll it into a rectangle, sprinkle with raisins and walnuts.
4. Roll up from top to bottom, with the mouth facing down.
5. Put it in a baking tray and let it ferment in a warm and humid place.
6. Ferment to twice the size, brush the skin with egg liquid, make a cut, and put it in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 25 minutes.
7. Finished product.
8. Finished product.
9. Finished product.
10. Finished product.
Because the dough has less water content and is hard, there is no need to doubt it, just knead it until the film can be pulled out.