Wash and chop three yellow chickens with one big stick and two bones.
2. Add clean water to the pot, add the chicken nuggets, blanch the bones, and remove them for later use.
Prepare bay leaves, star anise, green onions, ginger, and red dates.
Put the blanched chicken nuggets, stick bones and seasonings into the pot, and add pure water to cover the ingredients.
4. Start the electric pressure cooker soup mode.
5. Simmer for about 35 minutes, click the button to open the lid halfway, add the water-fat hazel mushrooms, diced yam, and carrot salt.
6. Cover the lid until the whole soup cooking mode is over.
1. The raw materials are blanched to remove fishy and odors to ensure that the soup is clear and pure.
2. Hazel mushrooms are not only rich in nutrition, but also smooth and refreshing, and they are delicious, and they are twice as nutritious as they are stewed with chicken soup.
3. Add big stick bones to the chicken broth and stew together to make it more fragrant.