1. Prepare a three-yellow chicken about 1 catty and a half, and clean it. Make some small holes with a fork to make it easier to taste.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of honey, appropriate amount of salt, and stir well into the bowl.
3. Prepare some green onions and ginger.
4. Scallion knots and ginger slices are all stuffed into the chicken belly, the onion ginger can remove the fishy smell of the chicken.
5. Gently brush the prepared sauce on the chicken with a silicone brush, cover it with plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
6. Take out the inner pot of the rice cooker and put onion knots and ginger slices on the bottom.
7. Put the marinated chicken in the pot, and then put the marinated chicken juice together. No need to add water, no need to add water, remember not to add water!
8. Put the inner pot of the rice cooker back and install it, everything is ready, start a cooking program, and wait quietly.
9. When the time is up, just open the lid, turn the chicken over, and start a cooking program. When the time is up, it is best to simmer for about 20-30 minutes, the chicken will be softer and more delicious.
10. The rice cooker braised chicken is ready, soft and fragrant! This method is really very simple. There is no drop of water or a drop of oil. It is tender and fragrant and tender. It is so delicious to eat with your hands! Come and try it quickly!