1. First, rinse the fresh three-yellow chicken with water, then cut off the chicken head and feet, and cut off the butt of the chicken. I replaced the three-yellow chicken with hemp chicken because I didn't buy the three-yellow chicken. The seller has already handled it for me. Take it home and wash it. . Three yellow chicken is suitable for roast chicken because of its tender meat and soft skin and soft bones. Therefore, everyone try to use three yellow chicken when making roast chicken.
2. Use a fork to pierce some small holes in the chicken to make it more delicious when marinated. You can also use a toothpick to handle it.
3. Then sprinkle a little salt on the chicken body and the chicken belly, massage it with your hands, and then add the sliced ginger and green onion knot. Adding sliced ginger and green onion knots can play a good role in removing fishy.
4. Finally, add oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and crushed black pepper, and rub it with your hands a few more times to make the sauce evenly cover every part of the chicken, and apply it to the abdominal cavity. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Take out the mochi chicken that has been marinated overnight, cover it with plastic wrap, and steam it in a steamer for 30 minutes. This step is the missing step mentioned earlier. The chicken is steamed first and then returned to the oven. There is no need to bake it for an hour or two, because the baking time is shortened, so the taste of the chicken can be guaranteed to be fragrant and tender. This is a very critical step.
6. After the chicken has been steamed for 25 minutes, prepare the ingredients. Wash the potatoes and carrots, peel off the skins, and cut them into hob pieces. Wash the onions and cut into small pieces.
7. Prepare a small bowl, put butter in the bowl, melt the insulated water into a liquid, then add honey and stir well. The ratio of butter to honey is 1:1.
8. Put potatoes, carrots and onions into the belly cavity of the chicken, insert ginger slices and green onion knots, insert a toothpick in the position of the chicken butt, and then wrap the chicken leg with foil to prevent it from baking, and then put the remaining carrots, Lay the potatoes and onions flat on the bottom of the roasting pan, put the chicken on top of the vegetables, and then brush with a layer of the remaining sauce when marinating the chicken, and finally brush with butter and honey water, the whole body of the chicken should be brushed. The bottom of the roasting pan should be lined with tin foil to prevent the chicken fat that oozes out during the roasting of the chicken from staining the roasting pan.
9. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees in advance, put the baking tray in the lower part of the oven, and bake for about 40 minutes. Turn the chicken over in the middle, brush it with sauce and butter honey water to continue baking. In this step, you can also use a rotating fork to bake, turn on the hot air, the baking color will be more uniform, if the surface color is too fast, you can cover it with tin foil.
10. When baking, brush the sauce and butter honey water every 10 minutes until the color is attractive and the skin becomes crispy. You can use a toothpick to stick it into the chicken thigh. If there is no blood overflow, it means it is cooked.
11. Take out the roasted chicken and put it into another clean roasting pan along with roasted vegetables. Cut broccoli into small pieces and blanch them. Wash the lemon and slice them. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half. , Put all into the baking tray for decoration.
12. The crispy, juicy, nutritious and crispy roasted chicken is ready. Doesn’t it look tempting?
1. The roasting time is adjusted according to the size of the chicken.
2. Put whatever vegetables you want to eat, according to your liking.